Bought a new trailer in May, from them last year........I should have looked elsewhere.Salesman was surly and on "lookover" did not give much information and was short when I asked questions.

Called today because battery was dead and wanted to know what to do. Also, wanted to find out how to roll down the awning. The person who showed us how to do so originally, did it quickly, gave us no directions how to get the darned thing down, and all that he said was that it was complicated. Minimal directions were given as to how to start up/regulate ect.

the various systems. (Water, electric, plumbing, waste ect. but I thought that the manual supplied would show that. It doesn't.

Called today three times and each time no answer at the service desk and was told only one service man on duty and he was busy. The secretary said that he would call me back. Still waiting. The manual says go to dometicusa.com for info on how to lower the awning.

I don't even know if that is the awning that is up there and when went to the website, stated that I need model number which was never given to me, and can't be found on the generic Dutchman manual given to me, so can't even do that. And thus the repeated calls to Spartanburg. Very disgusted with the sales and service departments, and I am still waiting for my call. We are leaving on a trip tomorrow so am peeved at all of this.

The staff inside in the store was very nice.The salespeople and service people should model themselves after them.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments