I ordered a cover for my camper.It arrived no problem except due to an error in Camping World's online software I received 2 covers instead.

No problem, I refused one and back it went. So now almost 5 weeks have passed and I'm STILL WAITING on a refund. I have been told in 4 different conversations that the supplier is still waiting on confirmation of the items' return.

Come on, seriously, make the customer happy and credit my money back and then Camping World can settle it out with the supplier.(BTW- the music when on hold could make someone psycho.)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no solutions. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of rv cover and associated monetary loss in the amount of $46. Camping World needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rv cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments