1.3
Insurance Quality

a quote on an awning.One of the items was a replacement fan blade.

I was not sure whether the fan blade had a D hole or a round hole. I was told if I got the wrong one I could exchange it as long as I had reasonable packaging. First the awning, I was told I needed numbers off of the awning, and was given a paper. I left with the purchases and used the certificate for partial payment.

I obtained the numbers off of the awning and called back. The clerk Dan did not answer his phone and I left a message, I called back several more times No answer, He never returned the call. Called back Tuesday and Got Dan. After saying he would have to order the awning He informed me he had a generic in stock and would forward the info to service.

He quoted me a price which was higher for generic fabric than the list price on Camping world web site for Dometic Fabric. I called back and canceled. Fan blade was wrong but when I tried to exchange the young lady said she could give me 79 cents for it since I paid for it with a certificate, and then buy the proper one for $9.95. I told her I wanted to exchange.

I left with $0.79 and No fan blade.

I called Good Sam to Cancel My membership and (Purchased 8/21/17) and was informed that their is no refund.The roadside assistance I will get $39.00 back so for One month a membership cost $125.00 I will not do business with Camping World or Good Sam again and will not recommend Either.

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Really poor customer service from both corporate and local store, Service and lack of concern to customer.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments