Well I placed an order and only received 1 item, I called and was on hold for over an hour finally spoke with someone that had no clue about customer service along with looking up my order.Come to find out 1 item was on back-order which they never told me about and the other items were at the warehouse sitting, never shipped out.

I called the manufacture and they said they had a warehouse full of covers, not sure why Camping World said they are on back-order.

Never going to do business with these idiots again.Buyers be ware.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I placed an order for jacks, shocks, day/night shades and windshield.Almost $8,000.00 was taken from my checking account over 3 weeks ago and all we have to show for it is 3 shocks.

After 10 phone calls, we were told that 1 is on backorder.Bad business and equally bad customer service.

Yep, agin.Same thing that happened to me.

Buyers beware, this company has no control of inventory, shipping or placed orders.Also found prices at my small hometown RV service center are significantly less expensive and better quality.