2.8
Interest Rate

I placed an order for decorative camping lights for my son's upcoming birthday party on December 23, 2016 and they company automatically took the money from my account when I placed the order.I received a confirmation email with my order number and the email stated a shipping email would follow with a tracking number.

I waited a week with no shipping email, so I phoned the company. I spoke with a representative that told me my items had shipped on December 30th and it should arrive soon, but they could not locate a tracking number. My son's party came and went with no party lights. I called to ask where my order was and they said all I can do is get a refund!

Thank you camping world for dropping the ball and for the lack of communication with the customer. I could have reordered from another company if I thought the lights were not already on the way to me. They flat out lied to my face! They took my money and never sent me the lights!!

It took me multiple calls to get my money refunded.Please be careful when doing business with this company!!

Review about: Camping World Shipping Service.

Reason of review: I was told our order was shipped and charged and then I found out it never even shipped!.

Preferred solution: The order should have been replaced and shipped to us without cost due to the fact that we were lied to, and charged without ever receiving our order. We could have ordered from another company if we had been told in a timely manner. Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments