I'm refurbing an older TT, as I discover what needs to fixed, I am ordering parts and pieces.Placed order via internet, received robo email acknowledgement of order, and I would receive an update on my order as it progressed.

Never got another email, waited 5 business days to email CW, no response. 7 business days called, 1st call, was on hold 29 mins. 2nd call on hold 35 mins, gave up. I get an email, one item back ordered, ok, what's the status of the rest of the order, you going to hold it until the b/o piece comes in?

No response. Fed up, sent repeated emails to cancel total order, response, thank you for signing up for our email list. ?????? Order showed up today (2 days after I canceled all) minus the b/o item.

I will NEVER deal with these yos again. I have placed 2 orders with other another supplier, 3 business days max from order to having it in hand.

Guess who will get all business from now on.(Dyers RV)

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service arrogance. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World auto part for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments