I don't even have enough time to tell you all the things that's wrong with my camper but can't world has the worst customer service in the world it takes too much to get in for service and then another 2 weeks to get your vehicle looked at offer them to come back and tell you the warranty you have might not cover what's wrong with your unit the things is wrong with my unit been the things is were wrong with them when I first bought it on top of that when you call service they never answer the phone or they never call you back this has been the worst purchase I've ever made in my life and everyone says the same things in their customer review and you would think that can't world would try to do something about that but they don't buy at your own risk

Product or Service Mentioned: Rv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 21.

Comments

I’m so sorry you didn’t like your My Pillows. I wonder if a different level up would have been better for you!

We ordered two of the the ones that were for larger shoulders with more fill and we love them. I must say the first two nights I had to mush them a bit. I’ve never slept better. They wash great.

They will most likely offer you a step up in the fill amount. Their customer service is SO good! I would never buy anything else. Now we bought our son and DIL one each but they needed to go down in the amount of fill.

I think there are about 4 or 5 levels. Not everyone likes the same flavor of ice cream but I just love My Pillows!