After reading all of the complaints not sure it really makes a diffrence. Bought a Jayco 28 days ago from Camping World and now realize what a mistake.

One week after I bought it started having many issues. Took it back for repairs and it started! It being the crapy service that makes Camping World so famous. Why can't Camping World realize that campers are not cheep.

Olny a small % of people buy campers. Your *** most of them off. If i ran my company like these folks I would have closed down years ago.

The service in Byron Ga is horrible. I should have listened!

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Yes, camping world is the worst place to purchase an RV.

I hear it everyday from people who also should have listened.

I'm not sure why people don't listen but once you've made your choice, you are stuck.

Had a couple choose to buy from CW instead of me last month, now they are MISERABLE. I asked them why they bought there instead of me, " it was just more convenient because they are open on Sunday, we would of had to take time off from work to get it."

Well they got it alright, 15 year loan on a POS Coleman trailer that was not checked over and will now sit in the CW service cesspool for 6 months.

To bad for them, they now want to trade it in to me, but I sure as *** don't want it, I mean it flooded due to a BAD water line leak and is to me at least, ruined.