We were traveling west on I 70,near Grain Valley MO and we spotted the camping world sign, were having problems with our Aqua Hot heating system leaking anti-freeze and pulled in to ask for service.We found the lot overflowing with travel trailers and other RV's, we were blocked from pulling in by a truck towing a large travel trailer.

Could not reverse due our SRX being behind our Class A Motor Home, then another truck arrived behind us blocking us in. I was inside and found what I assumed to be was a person in upper management, told him our situation and he kindly directed me to the service department. The service department informed me they did not work on Aqua hot units. They then instructed me to a tv dealer just across the interstate.

Here's were things went wrong when I returned my wife informed me that employees had came and told her to move the RV's as we're blocking their entrance. These "MORONS" were rude that we were partially blocking the entrance. I was trying do the right thing by asking management for assistance. We made up our minds we will never spend another dollar at Campers World.

The only thing these people will ever understand is a financial loss.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World camping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #994934

No there fault your a ***