I have had my camper at Camping World in Arden since October 13 for a leak in the front window of my 2014 Autumn Ridge.I ask them to see if the factory would pay for this after several weeks I called them and she said she was going to call me with no results.

I have had to call them they never called me 2 months later I am still waiting.

I never thought this would happen to me not sure what is next.I have been told they have order the parts after I called the service department just wish they would be in contact and update me on the problems.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Chrisf65
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1254642

Do it, like I did- picked it up and made an appointment at another dealer.Not worth the trouble.

Somewhere else it would be repaired already.

Trust me in that.Does not take much to be better than them.