Well it is Decemeber now.I delivered my camper to Camping World in February and there is no way I will see it before January.

It was left for warranty work; burnt wire, roof sealant, air vent, ripped couch, broken dump valve handle. Maybe a couple other small things. I have been to the store 3 times to “pick up my ready to go camper”. Not even close any of those times.

I drive 2 hours one way each time. Not only have they completely left me wasting my time but the first time I went, my new couch?, it had been cut across the back cushions of the couch. The seemed to be trying to hand me a couch that was known to be cut. Since its been there, it sustained damage to the outside of the camper shell.

Many scratches and some dents. And they are obvious one too. We are considering hiring a lawyer and getting camping world to buy it or at the very least pay for the last years worth of payments. The one good thing I can say is they made up for the couch by replacing it with a recliner to match my other.

After many many requests.Flustered

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Lol.. Thats standard operating procedure for Camping World.. Watch out they will "borrow" parts from your unit while it's there to fix other units..