Ordered an item that showed in stock but after 5 days it still showed as "Processong Prder." After callling I was informed it was due to their new computer system.Customer Service said it would be 10 -14 days before it shipped.

They sure charge your credit card fast enough to but can't get merchandise out the door? I cancelled order and now I got a notice informing me they have issued a credit for $15.00 of the 132.00 order.

I have no idea what is going on but they better refund the total amount.Steer clear of CampingWorld.....

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $132 and wants Camping World to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was will never deal with them again. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World o grill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #997237

After 2 weeks my order status is still "packing".I have tried calling Customer "Service" but after 4 tries with holds over 30 minutes each time I gave up.

I emailed Customer "Service" twice and have not received a response. I will never never order anything from this Co.

again.