I own an RV service and repair company.Every time I have had to deal with Camping World to get a part for an RV or camper, they have been extremely unprofessional and lacking in their knowledge of parts.

One time; I waited for several hours for assistance at the parts counter only to be told by an employee, I needed to go to the "service counter"...when I told the employee needed a "part" not "service" I was asked if I was sure? I've been in this business for over 25 years, I think I know when I need a "part" and when I need "service."

I called this morning to see if a part I ordered came in. I was told they would check and call me right back...that was over 6 hours ago.

I just called again and hung up after being transferred 3 times to 3 different people who could not help me.I wish there were another RV parts store in the area so I would not have to deal with Camping World; they are the worst run business I have ever dealt with.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments