Purchased new Summerland camper--we now call it the disaster camper.After our third camping trip the awning FELL OFF the camper onto the road.

I noticed when I saw the awning arms flailing off the side of the camper. This was just the beginning of the fun. We had the tools to fix the problem, but called for service on the Good Sam Elite warranty so the warranty would not be voided. After three phone calls--the first rep said to take the service--and Waiting two hours for repairman, we were charged $140 of a $365 bill for work we could have done.

Took camper in for service at Camping World. Claim denied through manufacturer. Claim denied through Good Sam warranty! Service department made no effort to fix the problem in time for a camping trip we had planned for one year 3 weeks later.

Picked up camper, took it to a different service department and filed a claim through our insurance to get it repaired. Traded that camper. Asked for refund of Good Sam warranty. To get the PAPERWORK for the refund took weeks.

After playing nice for 4 weeks, I called over 10 times in one day, refused to accept a multitude of excuses and stayed on the phone until the email was actually in my inbox.

I would never do business with camping world again and encourage the RV community to stop frequenting their business.They don't deserve us.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and bad sam warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of keystone rv summerland travel trailer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Camping World needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keystone rv summerland travel trailer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Having problems with ours as well.Bought it new from camping world.

First off the ac keeps freezing up from day one. Took the interior cover off to find an inch and a half of ice on the coil. Took it back to them to get the response I expected. They cannot reproduce the problem.

Went out the next weekend and it froze up again about the same time of day.10 am. 20 grand I spent on this camper because they sold the used one we wanted out from under us that was half the cost. Bought this in August 2015 and by November the microwave turn table stopped turning now. Camping World is the worst.

Find a mom and pop dealer.You'd be better off.