1.3

The service department at the Hendersonville location is horrible. After a month of phone calls and messages not being returned our RV, that we purchased new from them the end of October, was brought in for a faulty water heater and 2 other issues.

The water heater was the main concern. It sat on their lot from May until we picked it up the end of October. We were putting it permanently on land that was tricky to get the RV on. We discovered that the water heater wasn't working and called only to be told it wasn't touched because it wasn't on the work order.

They wouldn't send someone out to do a very quick repair and took no responsibility for their mistake. It is now January and the only way they will mail me the parts is if I sign a ridiculously legally technical release form. Not absolving them of any liability regarding the repair but to stop me from speaking negatively about them in person, in reviews or on social media. Without a lawyer looking it over we are not signing the release form.

I would pay for the parts from somewhere else before I bow to their stipulations and pay for a lawyer to read the release form. Their corporate people have blocked me on Twitter and Facebook. Cowardly actions instead of remedying this situation.

Their ratings on Google and other sites are very low but they don't seem to care about bad reviews. Stay very far away from them.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments