We currently are stationed In Florida as my husband is in military now. My father is a disabled veteran and lives in North Carolina and goes to the VA hospital there.

He is suffering from congestive heart failure and lung cancer and is frequently in the hospital. I brought my camper up from Florida to keep it at a camp ground that was close to the hospital so it would be easier to come and go seeing my father. We put our camper in on April 9th for warranty maintenance and we are sitting in the parking lot in June 15th and our camper still isn’t finished. My husband has called over and over and was told 1 more thing needed to be done was waiting on shipment.

We drove up on June 9th thinking to pick it up by Monday and we are still waiting. We were told over and over again things were done and they have not been.

We have called and called and people would not return our phone calls. We have been lied to over and over again and they never put notes in their system to update any information my husband has every single phone call listed on his cell phone that he’s made from where he’s called over and over and over again and were told yesterday one thing was finished and we came in this morning we found out nothing was done except for one thing and we even let them know ahead of time that we would be here at 9:30 AM it is now 11 AM And no one is even working on our camper

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments