Camping World in Wentzville has had my motorhome for 2 1/2 months and counting for a slide-out repair and it is STILL not fixed. They first explained that they had huge turnover within their service department staffing - turnover that was made to address their poor performance.

Well the new team has not improved things at all. Then I was told that the delay was due to getting authorization for the repair from the extended warranty company I use (they claimed they were on hold for hours). Well I use Good Sam for this policy - the SAME company. Most recently I was told that they replaced the slide-out motor and the gears, but their technician had failed to recognize the rollers were damaged as well.

Therefore the process to get authorization, order parts etc started all over again.

Finally, I have had to call them constantly to even receive updates - updates that nothing has progressed.

I don't have confidence that anyone is supervising this repair - or they are not empowered to get the repair moving. I will never use them again for RV service and will recommend that everyone avoid them.

Comments