Dudley, North Carolina

I purchased a new Thor Motorhome.The service dept would not return calls, kept the unit for over a month when they told me two weeks.

When I picked it up the repairs had not been completed. I had called and got the salesman to check to make sure the repairs had been completed since my drive to the business was over an hour away. I would rather sleep in a tent beside the road than buy anything from these people ever again.

I would say the salesman was nice.I think he was embarrassed by the service department as well.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of thor motorhome. Camping World needs to "publc is aware of how horrible your service is" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thor motorhome in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Newport, North Carolina, United States #1334365

Purchased battery april 2017.Service "Manager" would not help with testing the old one or installing the new one.

I just spent 40,000 on a motorhome and you wont help me with a battery?? Nope I gotta charge ya he said. I told him to #### off!

Ill do it myself.Do Not waste your time with Service at Colfax camping world they suck!