1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

My name is John L.Holloway,(good sams # 835727363) I purchased a 2016 Black Rock on 11 June 2016 from the Idaho Falls Camping world.

And have yet to have all the problems fixed. Could you please help, My RV is now at the Nashville TN camping world and has been since 04 Mar 2017. And I can not get an update on its status. The current issues are as follows: 1.

Outdoor Kitchen hot water line leaks 2. Oven inoperable 3. New outdoor kitchen door has no Key 4. Outdoor kitchen light requires switch installed – due to wrong light installed 5.

RV propane gas detector inoperative 6 Grey Tank indicator will not show empty – when empty 7 Right side of egg holder in refrigerator broken 8 Left cabinet on outdoor kitchen crooked 9 Right side of sink on outdoor kitchen water damaged – due to the fact the outdoor kitchen door was warped for so long 10 Front left of outdoor kitchen screw pulling thru 11 Left rear lock on outdoor kitchen with not lock closed 12 Right forward lock on outdoor kitchen with not lock open 13 Electric connector cover plate is loose 14 Awning Leaks at far left seam 15 Frost on inside of camper 16 Water leaks on inside of camper near water pump I purchased a new camper so that I would not have issues to deal with and I am dealing with issues.

Thank you, John L.Holloway I have plenty more pictures.

Review about: 2016 Outdoors Rv Black Rock Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Trying to get my rv fixed.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

JLHolloway
Cookeville, Tennessee, United States #1322979

01 May 2017 - (that is 57 days my camper has been at the Camping World in Nashville, TN) we have called and emailed numerous people at Camping World and even stopped by and spoke to them in person, AND keep getting the run around one story after another.

Needless to say my camper is still not fixed and I still do not know WHEN if ever it will be Fixed.

My suggestion do not purchase anything from Camping world.

Three Rivers, Texas, United States #1310515

My husband sold roofs for this company.They owe him over $20,000.00.

Saddens me that my husband worked for this company over 4 months and only 6,000.00. Got paid. Owner promised a percentage and never got it.

But owner says u go get me a big job and I'll think about giving u the $ I owe u.

So very sad.

I purchased a 2017 passport 2400 bhwe .On review of the unit 10 days before I noticed several problems bent screen door design striping was torn wood cabinet door broken molding on side of master bedroom off ceiling strip off hanging, bunk bed molding strip coming off near electrical box broken wheel well fiberglass cover falling off wall paper on wall at seam lifted in several places and torn.staple gun nails showing in many areas no corking around the tub and shower .

stitch work on dinette cushion coming undone. almost each day since we have had this unit something is happening .I brought these issues to the salesman prior to purchace and they repaired two issues and then on pickup noticed several were not done. I have contacted the dealer in Mesa Arizona to see how they will resolve these issues and at present am waiting for replies.

I caution anyone whom is looking at purchasing one from Campers World or any dealership as there workmanship quality is terrible.I wait to see what will be done to resolve these issues