I delivered my RV for my agreed upon appointment on 5/19/15.I had leakey a air bag and wore out king pins.

All were covered by extended warranty. The repairs were promised to be complete by 6/1/15. I received a call on 5/19 from the tech asking me what the problem was. I told him to refer to the work order.

After waiting patiently for two months, I called 7/20/15 to inquirer about what was going on. The service writer told me that the work order was at the techs station and he would call me 7/21 by 1:30 p.m.. I did not receive a call. 7/23 I emailed CW corporate about my complaints and concerns and the next day I received a call from Kevin Hicks the service manager.

He told me that he would take care of everything and since I was out of town the next week I should call him when I got back into town. I phoned him on 8/3,8/5,8/6,8/7. I finally emailed him and CW corporate 8/7 expressing my anger and concerns.On 8/11 i received a phone call in the late afternoon stating that my RV was ready after 95 days. After promising it to me after 14 days.

95 Days.On 8/12 I went to pick up my RV and voiced my dissatisfaction. They presented me with a $114.50 bill which I refused to pay. They forgave the $114.50. I also told them that I thought that one month's expenses as compensation would be fair to both parties.

Approx $950.00I was informed also that They could not duplicate the air loss from the airbags. I asked them if they had an air gauge so we could check the air pressure in the air bags. They said they could not duplicate the problem. I told them that that was not what I asked.

That I asked if they had an air pressure gauge. The conversation ended. Upon arriving home i checked the pressure in the bags. Right passenger side 68.5 psi.

Left side drivers 8.0 psi. Obviously a leak somewhere. If I have to go to small claims court I will be asking for two months expense compensation. Remember 14 days promised, 95 days delivered.

Kids out of school 1st week of June.Back in school 8-10-15

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camping world rv services from Camping World was service, hold time and customer service and not providing the service to my camper Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments