2.3
Interest Rate

I purchased a new Cedar Creek 5th Wheel from the Vacaville, Ca Camping world in 2017. I spent the first six months with the unit in the shop to fix Hydraulic leaks, an improperly wired control card, inoperable cap lights and damaged King air antenna.

When they fixed the hydraulic leak they removed the bottom trailer pan to gain access to the leak. The insulation was soaked with hydraulic fluid and was not replaced. The tech simply put the hydraulic soaked insulation back into the bottom of the RV. Weeks later driving 60 mph on hiway 395 the bottom trailer pan came loose and fell onto to the hiway causing substantial under belly damage.

Clearly, Camping world did not perform a satisfactory pre-delivery inspection and their RV repair protocol is less than satisfactory. I wrote a letter to the President of Camping World expressing my displeasure and a list of recommended improvements that would enhance their customer service and did not receive any form of reply. It is obvious they have no intent to provide a high quality customer service response.

I have also talked with many other Rv'ers on the road during our travels expressing a consistent disatisfaction with Camping Worlds RV sales group. My advice to any prospective buyers of RV's not to shop or purchase at camping world.

Preferred solution: simply over haul your rv repair and customer service division. .

I didn't like: Service and customer support.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 05.

Comments