Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user May 23

So it is now June and they still have not fixed the damage they did to the outside of my RV and have repeatedly blamed manufacturer for the delays. I know for a fact they sit on many of these claims for a month or longer before they even attempt to present them to the manufacturer for warranty.

I have caught them in this lie through their own emails on multiple occasions. On other occasions they claim they can't get authorization from the manufacture..

yet I handle it in a 10min phone call to the manufacturer. And I repeat THEY HAVE NOT FIXED THE DAMAGE THEY CAUSED TO THE SIDE OF MY RV!!

Original review posted by user Apr 23

CW Meridian. It is too bad you can't give negative stars because that is what they earned.

I have owned 4 other RV's from other dealers and this by far is the worst experience ever. I left my RV (purchased from them) for warranty work in Oct and finally in Feb they had completed maybe 10% of the service asked for I finally go pick it up. Upon arrival I find the door lock is damaged and will not unlock and the door won't open. I also find the passenger side all scratched to &#&^.

they have made no effort whatsoever to fix either of these conditions. Their technicians are also completely incompetent. So long story short it took 5 months for work that three other dealerships told me that I should have been in and out in 3-4 weeks. So to be clear..

in 5 months they replaced one propane pigtail and sealed a window. Does that sound responsible and competent to you?

So 7 months later my RV still doesn't have the small warranty claims taken care of and is in worse condition than when it started due to the damage done to it while on their lot. I can not recommend strongly enough you take all of your RV shopping and service needs elsewhere, even if that means buying out of the state.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

I didn't like: Lies and poor consumer service, Incomplete diagnostic, Poor service poor management.

Comments