My wife , Daughter and I drove over two hours from home to purchase a camper at Camping world of Greenwood.We found a camper we liked and put a $ 500.00 deposit on it to hold it.

On our way home I had a question so I called the saleseman we had dealt with only to learn that the camper we had looked at and the camper we had put a hold on were 2 different units(shady). We drove two hours back the next day and were offered a better deal on a camper with comperable design and decided to purchase it. We then drove home happy and exited for our new camper to be delivered as promise the following week. HOWEVER !

Much to our dismay we learned the following week that the camper we had purchased had damage to the holding tanks and they refused to repair the damage and PROMISED they would make it right.After a week of ignoring us aside from a few dishonest conversations with the Manager after repeated phone calls we made we decided to wash our hands of these crooked morons.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world repair. Camping World needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments