Sherman, Tx Camping World Worst experience ever!!! Two months ago we dropped our 2017 Jayco travel trailer off for electrical work. This is the second time the trailer has had electrical problems. With that being said I was called and told the trailer was ready for pick up, and to call 1 hour before arriving, which I did. Upon arrival we realized that someone had DROPPED our travel trailer! No one in the service department was even going to acknowledge that the entire tong of the trailer was torn up. The wheel was shattered, it's holder was mushroomed out, the jack was broke off, the frame bent, the propane bottle metal mount was broke off, and the propane lines underneath were flat. THEY DROPPED MY TRAVEL TRAILER AND TORE IT UP!!! All they wanted to offer us was a $50.00 in store credit, and a couple more months in the shop with them.

I am soooo pissed off with this business, and would not recommend Camping World in Sherman Texas to anyone.

I feel as though they owe me a new travel trailer, because there is no telling what is wrong on the inside since the outside was in such bad shape. Upon speaking with the General Manager, I realized he was not going to be of any help. When I messaged Camping World they just referred me back to the dealer in Sherman! WOW, they did not even take responsibility for wrecking the travel trailer I’M MAKING PAYMENTS ON!!!

No one at the dealer will return my calls. I have told them that I do not want to take possession of this travel trailer, because then it is MY PROBLEM!

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: new travel trailer for what i owe on the current one.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 27.

Comments

Camping World just wants your money

All this and all you have done is call (s) ? Why not go spit into the wind instead ?

It would be just as useful.

You must issue a formal written complaint, chock full of details but minus the emotion, and serve it via Certified Mail return receipt requested. You must establish a verifiable timeline of events and remedial attempts.

to Anonymous #1527192

Well for your information the day of the event I spoke with the “General Manager” in person. He had no resolution for me.