Sorry for the long review but I need to give a full explanation. I live less than 3 miles from a camping world and decided to drive over 2 hours to this one because I found the travel trailer I wanted at a decent price and they were willing to get things done quickly and include delivery for the unit.

After working all day and then driving 2 hrs, I finally arrived at this camping world.

Everything was waiting for me to sign. I wanted to look at the unit before I signed anything just to make sure there wasn't going to be any surprises. My salesman took me out to look at it but have difficulty finding it and then wasn't sure if the one I was looking at was the one I was buying (this was the only one they had). My wife and I discovered many areas that were damaged and needed repair.

He said that those things happen all the time and that it would be taken care of and that parts were already on order. With that, we told him we would need it by the following week and he said it shouldn't be a problem. He was scheduling to have it delivered on Friday,(we made the deal on Tuesday). This sounded good so we went ahead and made the deal.

On Thursday the salesman called and said there was structural issues that had to be fixed and that it might be about 2 weeks before we could get it. On Friday I tried to get an update to a time frame. This is where things started to go bad. I spoke with the general manager and she basically said the salesman doesn't know what he is talking about and that it was just some metal that needed fixed and it would be 2 weeks and she was trying to get it expedited.

I asked about returning the unit because the salesman misrepresented what he sold us. She said she would not do that. I later called the service department and they told me something completely different and said they wont get the parts in for 4-6 weeks if I'm lucky. So here I am paying for a travel trailer that I bought to be used over the 4 of july weekend and will be lucky if I get to step foot in it by the middle of august.

All I have to say is stay away from this chain store and give the smaller RV dealers your business. They will work out better deals and they actually care about customers and their reputations.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Yep their motto is " DoWeCheatemandHow"?

Not all Camping World locations will provide you warranty service if you buy a Montana. San Antonio Camping World will not!