1.3

I purchased a used camper in July of 2014.Since it was used I also purchased a plan for the local (Calera) dealer to go through the systems of the camper and make sure everything worked properly, around $600.00.

They discovered that the furnace would not ignite, and said it was the electronic ignitor. We had a trip planned the weekend we were to pick the camper up, but the ignitor had not been received. We went on our trip and returned the camper for repairs. Feb 2015, cold weather trip, no heat.

Returned to dealer for Gas valve replacement. next cold weather trip, Feb 2016, no heat. Took it to Camping world Foley, AL control board replaced. Cold weather trip this past weekend, NO HEAT!!!!

I have sent almost enough to replace the furnace and now I'm told to bring it back so they can check it. Problem may be that I have not properly maintained the furnace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me?????????? These people are ridiculous, I would NEVER buy anything from them EVER!!

I will be paying someone else out of my pocket to repair or replace the furnace.

I will be cancelling all of my Good Sam's memberships and will never go to a camping world again.Anyone I hear of that is buying a camper will also be encouraged to go elsewhere.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Salesman.

I didn't like: Service department, Service manager.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments