1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased a new rv from camping world in Greenwood Indiana on May 10 2018 which was one week ago today. As soon as I arrived home with my new camper I very quickly found many issues.

Water leaks, (inside and out) flooring coming up, trim misssing in spots around cabinets and I had drug my wiring between my tailights most of the way home because it was never attached properly. I decided to call the general manager and state my issues and that has been 6 days ago. My wife and I have called, left voicemails, and emails and still nothing. This is the worst service and dealership I have ever been involved with.

I would strongly suggest if your in the market for a new camper or used camper to go anywhere but camping world in Greenwood Indiana.

Very disappointed! Don't make the same mistake we did.

Review about: Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Don’t buy here worst workmanship ever. Bought 2019 had 11 days sent back for warranty work been 90 day still don’t have unit.

Was a lemon The service dept keep say they are waiting on parts. ???? If this is a 2019 I haven’t figured out why you can get parts.

They are making units daily so what’s problem. No answer.