1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased a new rv from camping world in Greenwood Indiana on May 10 2018 which was one week ago today. As soon as I arrived home with my new camper I very quickly found many issues.

Water leaks, (inside and out) flooring coming up, trim misssing in spots around cabinets and I had drug my wiring between my tailights most of the way home because it was never attached properly. I decided to call the general manager and state my issues and that has been 6 days ago. My wife and I have called, left voicemails, and emails and still nothing. This is the worst service and dealership I have ever been involved with.

I would strongly suggest if your in the market for a new camper or used camper to go anywhere but camping world in Greenwood Indiana.

Very disappointed! Don't make the same mistake we did.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 17.

Comments

Don’t buy here worst workmanship ever. Bought 2019 had 11 days sent back for warranty work been 90 day still don’t have unit.

Was a lemon The service dept keep say they are waiting on parts. ???? If this is a 2019 I haven’t figured out why you can get parts.

They are making units daily so what’s problem. No answer.