I placed an order for a camping chair for an upcoming trip.After I checked out I was THEN told that it could take 14 days to receive my chair.

I emailed them and asked to expedite the shipping as I needed it in a week and I was not given any shipping options at checkout. I received an email back stating that they don't have any other shipping options. I told them that I needed it for a specific date and that I was disappointed in the fact that I was not made aware of the long shipping times BEFORE I paid for the item. I then got a cheesey automated reply thanking me for letting them know that I was unhappy.

I replied again and got the same automated response. I decided to cancel my order and purchase the item with another company. I was told that my order had been cancelled and that my card would NOT be charged, but now TWO days later there is a charge on my card. I contacted them and showed them the proof that I was told my card would NOT be charged.

The answer I got was that it would take 5-7 business days to refund it. This company and its Customer Service are HORRIBLE!!

I have never experienced such incompetence.Stay away from them!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $55 and wants Camping World to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was them stealing my money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments