I when called to make an appointment to have my travel trailer serviced, I told the service person when we would be needing it, (several months from then) I was give a date to bring my trailer (2 months later but still 4 weeks before we needed it).We dropped our trailer off at the appointed time and were told it would be done in a week.

After a week and half, I called and they hadn't even started on it. I was told it would be done the following week. Called again, same story. This continued until the week before we were to leave and they guaranteed me it would be done.

I got a call 2 days before we were suppose to leave and was told there was no way they would get to our trailer. When I went in to pick it up, no apologies, nothing.

The had our trailer for 4 weeks and never even moved it from the place I had parked it, and that was with an appointment.I will never go back there again

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

I didn't like: Service not done in time communicated, Dont care about their customers once they have their money.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments