Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Long story short, we got there and the RV wasn’t ready. Was not checked out, financing was not ready, coach had issues and Camping World ignored them.

They blatantly lied about being able to match our financing, they advertised a warranty on the website and then decided they would not honor it.

We get less than halfway home, and an engine light comes on. We figured it was minor seeing as how the coach had less than 25,000 miles. It’s Sunday and I need to be at work on Monday, so going back was a not ideal. (Camping World is 1100 miles from home).

We get home, get the coach to a Freightliner dealer, since it’s a Freightliner coach. $5,000 to fix the coach. Turns out someone had put fuel in the DEF tank and the only way to fix it was very expensive. Camping World offered $1,000 to help with repairs, but only if we signed a release form holding them harmless from this or any other issues.

Camping World is a multi billion dollar company and publicly traded. If I treated customers that poorly even once where I work, I would be fired immediately.

Comments