Horrible, buyer beware!!!We just bought a 2005 Grand Junction from Camping World of Little Rock, AR and truly wish it had all been a dream!

First of all, we signed papers on a Thursday and scheduled orientation and delivery for the following Tuesday at 9 am. We received a call at 8:30 Tuesday morning asking to back up the time b/c they were waiting on a part to arrive. We live 2.5 hrs away so needless to say we were almost there. We were told everything would be ready by 1 that day.

Finally, at 3:30 that afternoon we were done and on our way home. We paid $1500 for "inspection fees" to be done on this RV, it was to be cleaned and de-winterized. After getting it home we discovered the cleaning was only putting air fresheners throughout the RV and that's it. It was never de-winterized and surprise, surprise, the bathroom sink drain is leaking!

Furthermore, I asked if there were any roof leaks and I was assured there were not, we just had a day of rain and the roof is leaking in two spots! Basically, we feel like we were screwed by this business! Do they not check the used RV's they are selling for leaks?

I will never give them my business again or send any business their way!The only positive thing I have to say regarding them is that the delivery man was great and very helpful to us!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Salesman at first, Delivery man.

I didn't like: Service after the sale, Service department, Service.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments