Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Bought my camper in Feb took to campground March 1 march 5 took it back do to fireplace not working slide hitting cabint door trim pieces falling off screen door not latching and ceiling falling down. I pick my camper back up on March 30 trim piece was still falling off cabinet door has a bunch of screw holes and the cabinet door wasnt fixed where the slide was hitting it.

I had a trip to go on for easter so i told them i would bring it back on my trip my awning started falling off so i take it back on April 2 on April 19 i go pick it everything fixed besides the *** load of screw holes in the cabinet door and now damage done to the front compartment door that happen while in there. Service guy told me to take and he would call me when the door comes in.

Today May 1 i took camper and dropped it off they replaced the door but did not replace the trim piece and the breaker brake box is melted. Not only im paying for the camper and ins but also lot rent on the river and only got to use the camper 3 times the rest of the time its been at camping world of chattanooga

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 01.

Comments