This places steals from their customers and gets away with it!! We took our camper in for warranty work.

They didn't fix everything they said they were going to fix, and on top of that, our power cord was missing when we got our camper back. According to the service manager, they have their own power cords when they do repairs so they would have no need to steal ours! But when we asked if they had ours, we were told that there was not one in the shop that fit our camper! If that is true, how did they repair our camper in the first place if they didn't use ours!??

Shady work, horrible customer service, rude employees, and have no respect for their clients!!

Now we are out God knows how much for a new power cord because of their dishonesty! I would NOT recommend using them for ANYTHING!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Missing power cord after warranty work, all work not complete, poor customer service, rude employees!!.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service, That the fact that the company lyed to me, Missing power cord after warranty work, Customer care.

Comments

Shady and maybe there is a place in *** for all of them.