2.7
Insurance Quality

We bought our trailer new and the incorrect information was given to us about the features.When we went to pick it up after we were told it would have things inspected and fixed, four days later nothing was done or right.

We lifted the trailer and the brake lines were hanging on the ground. When we got home and we put the cover on it there were things broken. We had to take it back. The employees are not empathic about anything.

They don't even greet you with a smile after you spent a butt load of money. I am so disenchanted with the company. I even sent a complaint to the CEO with no response. There is so much I would like to say but, there is not enough room.

No more business from me in the future.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of all of it full site. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned all of it full site in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments