Horrible sales service...we were quoted one price , when we agreed to purchase were informed that there was a misprint on the sales sheet.A $7500 misprint so they wouldn't honor there quote...Sounds like a switch and bait scam, I'm going to turn it in to the Consumer Protection folks and let them decide.

At the very least POOR BUSINESS, I suggest you stay away from this place. Bad news. I hope anybody else that has had a similar experience will contact the Consumer Protection department and report them.

I really do not want any body to have a similar experience.They are crooks and need to be stopped.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of heartland elkridge 2011 from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments