1.2

I contacted your Hamburg, NY location on 5-25-17 regarding a trailer that you had for sale online.I was emailed back right away from a salesman and I stated I wanted to trade my unit in.

He sent me over a form to fill out about my trailer and I sent it back to him right away. He contacted me again and said he received it and then I sent him some pictures of my trailer. Then Friday morning 5-26-17 he contacted me and said they would put the numbers together and get back to me. I waited all day and never received any information, I sent the sales rep an email asking about it and received no response.

On Saturday I sent another email to him and again no response. I then contacted the store through Live Chat, and asked how much cash no trade for the trailer. The person said that the General Manager would contact me, and when I asked when I was told before the end of the day. I waited again with no response and I then received an email from a Mike later that evening.

I responded and told him PJ the sales rep never got back to me and the GM not got with me either. He responded and said sorry PJ was off until Tuesday and he would look into it. I sent a few other emails back to that Mike and never heard anything.

I went on Sunday and I purchased a trailer from Colton RV, I wanted one and Camping World did not want my money.I was just contacted at 1:00pm on Tuesday from PJ asking if I was still interested, LOL never would I purchase a trailer from you folks and I will make sure everyone knows to stay away.

Review about: Camping World Sales Representative.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments