1.8

I brought my RV in for a battery charging issue.I knew it was a bad converter.

At first they told me the converter wasn't the problem and that it was a short in the wiring. Three days later I called to see what they had found and they informed me that the converter was the issue. One of the two screws that holds the front of the power panel was cross threaded. They let my battery drain to nothing (500 mV across both) and then didn't charge it.

I don't know how they could have teatime my system with twodead batteries. Overcharged for a covered (warranty) repair of my converter. I should have done it myself.

It would have been cheaper and done better.Not impressed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service manager. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world service department and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Camping World needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world service department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments