SALEMAN , KEVIN MCKABE.acts like he wants too help you.

get into a r v . we let him know our credit. wasn't very good. but he said , fill out a app.

he was all gun ho, calling, all the time and sounded interestested in our needs. but after we sent our app. in never heard back. called left messages .

asking to call us back too let us know what happened, but nothing , finally got a hold of him. saying how come not a curtisy call back. said he tried. lied, he didn't.

told him at least let us know whats up. he said he,d call the next morning. another bold lie. so bottom line.

IF A SALES MAN CANT EVEN CALL YOU BACK . YOU DONT WANT TOO DO BUISSNESS WITH HIM .OR HIS COMPANY. PS .

WITH 10,OOO DOWN ON A 20,000 RIG, ILL TAKE MY HARD ERNED , MONEY SOME WHERE ELES AND KEVIN YOU CAN KISS MY WHITE ***.OUT

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

#1220944

Be happy you didn't get approved.I bought an RV there and it has several issues.

The self leveler does not work, it was missing the microwave dish, a decal has a rub mark. The best part a small hole in the rubber roof.

I put several calls messages and e- mails and no one called me back.By far the worst customer service I ever experienced.