Lyle, Washington

Hillsboro Oregon Camping World GM is a crook.Many things occurred.

The worst was not entering some of our down payment on our contract. The amount of three thousand dollars we agreed upon for a four wheeler was not declared. I trusted Peter when he told me he had entered the amount into the down. He didn't.

He only used the amount we first told him of $2500. By law, I believe he should have shown the amount on the contract but did not. We can not afford an attorney to fight illegal contract. Just look into his eyes, we should know not to trust him.

We agree, Kevin was fair.

Looks like CW looks for people like Peter to make them more money.Don't deal with CW, ever.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of camping world deal from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was general manager. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments