Sims, North Carolina

Purchased 2 new campers from Garner-Raleigh Camping World within 8 months. Discovered 1st one was not quite big enough so bought larger one.

Dealership promised refund within one week from early cancellation on extended warranty on first camper. It has been 3 months now and after approximately 10 phone calls to dealership and hearing same lying stories (will call you back, check sent to wrong address, promised time after time you will receive check in one week but never did, have check here but when we told them we would come to pick up guess what! lady that processes is not here today!). WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THESE PEOPLE TO ANYONE!!

Called home office today July 22nd 2016, let's see what happens!!!!!! Do not trust these people, you will be highly disappointed for sure!

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Customer Care.

Reason of review: Will not refund cancellation of monies owed back to me due to early cancellation as promised 3 months ago..

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Monies are not being refunded to me after 3 months.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 22, 2016.

Comments

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1202259

I did the same thing but they told me the trailer was $25,000 and they some how managed to add another $10,000 in extras. Think your pissed off read the paper work you signed,check out all the add one.