Took RV in for oil change.Also asked them to check the jack, steering for to much play in it.

Came out with a bill of $437.00.. Will never go there again!!! Rip offs!!!!!!!!! Had we known they were going to charge so much we would have never ask the to look at the jack or check the steering.

Most of the cost was for labor.. I guess it took them at least three hours for a one to two hour job... They could have at least given us a heads up on how long it may take..

Not that they care.Way to much money.

Review about: Camping World Oil Change.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Dishonesty and disinterest.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Same experience in Marion, NC...cannot trust these people!Period.

Had a water leak under sink in cabinet after our first trip. Took it in for repairs and they said they found no leak but charged u $151.97 to look and see that there was no water. Had there been a leak our warranty would have bought the parts, repaired it at no charge. Instead, they found no water and owed them the above amount for looking.

They are total idiots.Please take all the 1615 complaints serious and stay away.

Similar experience with Camping World in Arkansa.2 hours to install awnings.

We stood there and watched the guy do it. 1/2 hour, was still changed for 2 hours labor, said we had to pay for him to have lunch and do paperwork???? Then $119 for "misc" use to call it "rag" charge until I would tell them, I wanted the rags I paid for.

We will not use Camping World again.I think they have been Franchised, so no longer have control over the new greedy owners.