i went to the Meridian, Idaho to look at motorhomes. Most were to expensive for me.

I was taken to an older model, also way to expensive and asked how much would I pay for this one. I didn't like this old model and so I said "I wouldn't give half of what you're asking. Then suddenly I am approached by 3 salesmen who said this is a consignment and the owner says he'll take that offer, lets go sign the papers. I said whoa fellas I'm not ready for this.

The sales manager said are you a liar? You said you would buy at this price. I said I would think about it, not buy it. No matter.

Those three salesmen made me feel awkward and embarassed in front of my wife. I bought the Motorhome. I never drove it off the lot. I came back the next day, they would not reverse the purchase.

I put the motorhome back on consignment and it was sold one year later at a $16,000 dollar loss.

Those people were mean and arrogant. I never recommend that place to anyone I know.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Sales Manager.

Comments

Not camping world's fault, this all lays on your shoulders. Good thing they didn't tell you to jump off a cliff, who knows if you would have done it.

Sorry you are so easily led into things you don't want to be in, surprised you have made it to exist this long in life. DON'T BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR OWN IRRESPONSIBILITY, BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS GOOD OR BAD AND STOP WRITING POOR REVIEWS THAT ARE UNWARRANTED TO ANYONE BUT YOURSELF.

Just say no. Walk out.