Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Camping World of TAMPA sold us a used Coleman 5th Wheel with miss matched tires on it. Spare Tire was a NYLON BELTED tire that can NEVER be mixed with STEEL BELTED TIRES, not in ANY emergency.

Picked the trailer up after purchase and brought it home 60 miles away, new truck, new trailer, drove slow to feel new package out. No problem. Bought trailer to move back west and that was expressed significantly during the whole purchase process. Loaded trailer with possessions evenly distributing weight properly and knowing I was not anywhere close to Gross Vehicle Weight.

Check air pressure on all 8 tires. Leave on journey and get 22 miles before right front tire blows and tears up the side of our newly bought trailer. I change tire to the spare. I make it less than 5 miles when BOTH right side tires blow and destroy the side of the trailer.

I find out after looking at the tires and I find 3 of the Adventurer Trailer tires were of the same make and one odd make tire. Two Adventurers on the right side and one on the left rear with the off make on Front left. I figure the previous owner already had a blow out, thus the newer odd make tire. The SPARE being a NYLON BELTED Tire could not handle the weight the steel belted tire can and it explodes taking the second adventurer tire out with it.

Less than a 150 miles and two major blow outs on a major interstate. We buy 4 New Goodyear tires, drive the trailer to CAMPING World of TAMPA and they won't even listen, they try and pass blame on me and defend their "AS IS" policy.

I sure wish I would have done my research before ever setting foot on their property. I will BAD MOUTH them every chance I get.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments