Purchased a 2013 Coachman Clipper pop up camper from the Akron, Ohio Camping World last January. When my wife an I looked at it, it was very cold out (10 degrees).

Even though they brought it inside to look at, everything was frozen. We bought it at their asking price and was planning a summer of travel. When they weather finally broke, we opened up the camper and my feet sank into the floor. The wood in the floor was water logged and rotting.

Mind you, there was absolutely no evidence of the roof or sides of the camper leaking water, nor any leaks in the plumbing. The water was there before we bought it (Frozen due to the cold). Pulling up some vinyl flooring revealed black mold too. My wife has cancer and this would have killed her.

The dealer won't do anything about it.. The "AS IS" clause they say. They ruined our summer. I even offered to buy a more expensive camper from them if they would take the defective one back and give me what we paid for it as a trade.

They wanted to screw me over again offering half of what I paid. It appears they have no conscience and their God is money.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2013 Coachmen Rv Clipper Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 30.

Comments