Beware of $500 or $1000 hidden fees when you go to sign or write the check.When I ask for the amount to write the check for, since I wasn't financing the unit it was $600 more than the price I agreed to pay.

I ask what that was for and they said administration fees. I said I wasn't paying $600 to fill out papers and did not buy the unit. My wife and I are older and drove over 1000 miles looking at R Vs finally decided this was what we wanted.

Maybe they thought since we were older they could pull this off.I will not buy from Camping World, I will look to private owned RV dealers or individual owners, they tend to be more honest.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of add on fees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of 2016 keystone rv outback 318 fbh rv. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2016 keystone rv outback 318 fbh rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments