I had ordered a 2018 StarCraft Satellite Extreme through Camping World of Columbus... This camper was coming out of Chicago.

A friend kept asking if I had read reviews on this camper or this dealership, which I hadn't. After asking several times I finally read and read and read. The reviews were horrible! And not to mention their CEO!!!

The next morning I call my salesman Alex and said I was backing out of the deal for said reasons. He gave me this whole line about a GM and how things "were bad" but are turning around and that I was buying a great camper. He seemed convincing over the phone though we never met in person, I'm 2 hours away. So I agreed to move on with the purchase.

The camper sat on the Columbus lot for 5 days and they didn't look at it until an hour before I got there. (Remember I'm driving 4 hrs round trip to pick this unit up) There were issues that could have been easily fix before I got there if only someone would have looked at it. And the " technician" was a lot jockey, I knew more about this camper than he did! I pointed out three issues that should have been fixed before I pulled it off the lot but again I had a 2hr drive home.

Oh and did I mention the salesman was out of the office, so I still haven't met this guy and I had an appointment. The finance guy agreed the parts would be shipped to my house and I had documentation of the issues/parts. I knew in my gut when I pulled off the lot I'd never see the parts. Well a week n half later I call my salesman on his cell and leave him a message of the issue.

He had always answered or called me right back before the sale. But not now, forget it! I had to call the front desk to get him to pick up the phone. And the phone conversation was totally different from before the sale.

He went dead silent when I told him my name and his mannerism was totally different. All he wanted to talk about was my camping trip and future plans. He didn't want to talk business. When I cornered him in the conversation about my parts he started this crap about warranties and it's on them.

"We are on a holding pattern at the moment" he says. Luckily I know more than the kid that showed through my camper and I fixed 2 of the 3 issues in 30 mins. As for the table, it's not worth my time chasing these lying sacks of *** down for. I'll go buy one from my local dealer.

I hope n pray I never need the extended warrenty that I purchased because I figure it's not worth the paper it's printed on! In short, I love my camper!

The purchase was smooth and easy BUT FORGET ABOUT ANY SERVICE AFTER THE SALE!!! Do yourself a favor and deal elsewhere.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments