Tried to buy a travel trailer and could not get a simple price for my trade and the new unit.Recieved a "form" email from the CEO and recieved a hostle call from the sales manager. So I Bought else where.

The sales staff at this location are the worst ever. I recently placed an order on the web site and the same old thing. After sitting on hold for customer service the system dropped my call. I called back and waited another 10 minutes listening to the worst on hold "music" i was told that my order would ship that day.

Still no shipping email. DON'T Do business with them unles you like agrivation

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Comments