5.0

Half the fun of owning a camper is working on your camper.My 2011 Keystone Alpine 3500 RE is my third camper.

Although I do enjoy wrenching on my own equipment, there are times we need to take our rig into a shop. My kitchen slide out started extending and retracting crooked on a trip from Ohio back to Georgia. One side was leading the other, both extending and retracting. Rear leveling jacks stopped working as well.

I called Camping World in Jacksonville and they got me scheduled in within a couple of days. Being the beginning of the spring camping season, I was pleasantly surprised. I dropped my camper off at Camping World - Jacksonville and gave Brian a tour of the problems. Probably only took twenty minutes.

A representative called me within a couple of days with the diagnosis. Welds had failed on the slide-out mechanism. They needed my authorization to make the repairs, which entailed essentially rebuilding, and re-welding brackets on the slide-out mechanism. I got a call within a few days that my camper was ready to be picked up, and that Camping World - Jacksonville had handled all of the claims with my seven-year extended warranty.

Upon arriving to pick up my camper, these folks had it plugged in and allowed me to do a complete inspection of the work performed. The technician that did the work and a service manager were present to show me the work that had been done. I was thoroughly impressed with the level of customer service. While doing my inspection, we discovered another small issue.

Camping World - Jacksonville suggested that I simply leave the camper, as they needed to order some parts. Two days later, it was fixed and ready for pick-up. The additional work was covered under my extended warranty, which the folks at Camping World - Jacksonville completely handled. Once again, Camping World - Jacksonville had my camper pulled in front of a bay and plugged into power for inspection.

All was good. This is the first time I had used Camping World - Jacksonville for service on my camper. I’m a little price sensitive, but even without the warranty, the pricing for Camping World’s service was very reasonable. The customer service and attention, follow-up and follow-through were excellent.

Keeping their customer informed was excellent. The workmanship of the repairs is excellent.

The speed of getting my camper in and our, all repaired was excellent.I will definitely use Camping World - Jacksonville in the future, and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments