5.0

Half the fun of owning a camper is working on your camper. My 2011 Keystone Alpine 3500 RE is my third camper.

Although I do enjoy wrenching on my own equipment, there are times we need to take our rig into a shop. My kitchen slide out started extending and retracting crooked on a trip from Ohio back to Georgia. One side was leading the other, both extending and retracting. Rear leveling jacks stopped working as well.

I called Camping World in Jacksonville and they got me scheduled in within a couple of days. Being the beginning of the spring camping season, I was pleasantly surprised. I dropped my camper off at Camping World - Jacksonville and gave Brian a tour of the problems. Probably only took twenty minutes.

A representative called me within a couple of days with the diagnosis. Welds had failed on the slide-out mechanism. They needed my authorization to make the repairs, which entailed essentially rebuilding, and re-welding brackets on the slide-out mechanism. I got a call within a few days that my camper was ready to be picked up, and that Camping World - Jacksonville had handled all of the claims with my seven-year extended warranty.

Upon arriving to pick up my camper, these folks had it plugged in and allowed me to do a complete inspection of the work performed. The technician that did the work and a service manager were present to show me the work that had been done. I was thoroughly impressed with the level of customer service. While doing my inspection, we discovered another small issue.

Camping World - Jacksonville suggested that I simply leave the camper, as they needed to order some parts. Two days later, it was fixed and ready for pick-up. The additional work was covered under my extended warranty, which the folks at Camping World - Jacksonville completely handled. Once again, Camping World - Jacksonville had my camper pulled in front of a bay and plugged into power for inspection.

All was good. This is the first time I had used Camping World - Jacksonville for service on my camper. I’m a little price sensitive, but even without the warranty, the pricing for Camping World’s service was very reasonable. The customer service and attention, follow-up and follow-through were excellent.

Keeping their customer informed was excellent. The workmanship of the repairs is excellent.

The speed of getting my camper in and our, all repaired was excellent. I will definitely use Camping World - Jacksonville in the future, and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments