Williamstown, West Virginia
1.3

Update by user Aug 20, 2016

Camping World and I have solved this problem with great results.We spoke this morning and will be picking up our motorhome the first of the week and have worked out a mutual price.

The Service Manager was very polite. We found out that we had not been informed of many aspects of the issues at this business.

We would like to tell others to not give up and make sure you speak to the person who can make decisions and not to someone who is not authorized.Thank you Camping World for being fair about the issues we had with your business.

Original review posted by user Aug 19, 2016

I called Camping World in London Ohio in February for an appt.for March 23rd to repair my air conditioners.

(Heat pump) They let my RV sit until May. We called repeatedly, most of the time we got an answering machine and they didn't return my calls. Eventually in May we were told it was ready. We went to pick it up and found it wasn't repaired and told them so.

In short they used excuses, mostly that we didn't know what we were talking about and that there wasn't anything else wrong with it. Eventually we were told in late June or early July that they had found the problem. Currently they still have our RV and it has been about 140 days. They ordered a new heat pump to the tune of $5300 plus labor and shipping rather than finish the repair they had started on the original.

We have been without our motorhome all spring and summer. I can't get them to agree on a price that we will settle for after they deprived us of our vacations we had planned. Never again.

They don't know what they are doing.I have filed complaints with Corporate and we are still waiting on a solution.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. user71354075 is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments