4.3

Store had my 2013 Honda CRV for a day and a half, I then broke up camp and took the coach (2013 Bounder) down for a half a day.I didn't start home to Pa.

until April. The first day when I got to a campground the battery on the car was dead. For the next three days, every time we stopped, I started the car to keep the battery up. When we arrived home, didn't get to solving the problem until May.

Called Camping World at Harrisburg, told them the problem, they said to contact the Store in Port Richey to let them know, then to call back and co-orindinate the repair. We live in East Freedom, Pa. and the two nearest Camping Worlds are the Harrisburg and Winchester, Va. locations.

Called Harrisburg store again, left a message to call me. They didn't return my call. Called the next day, they didn't return my call. Called the next day, they didn't return my call.

Called the next day and asked to speak to a Manager, talked to Steve and told him my fustration, he set me up with a date to have my unit looked at. On June 1 drove to Harrisburg with my coach and car in tow. After inspecting my coach, was told that the Fl. Store had not used a charging line from the coach to the car and this was the problem.

Was told it would take about three hours to complete the work. The co-operation and service I received at the Harrisburg Store needs recognized, especially Steve Hitz and Romeo Requena and the workers who did the work. The battery on the car was OK when I arrived home after the repair. Thank you all.

I hope this will help you with some corrective action at your Florida store.Carl Maurer Life Member of Good Sam Club

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments